NX Units for fast and precise positioning control
- Incremental Encoder Input Unit (NX-EC0) More precise timing control by synchronizing the position data with the EtherCAT® Distributed Clock
- SSI Input Unit (NX-ECS) Synchronous Serial Interface (SSI) to connect external axes to the Sysmac system
- Pulse Output Unit (NX-PG0) Positioning control with pulse outputs to command stepper motor drives and other pulse input motor drives
- The MC Function Modules of the NJ/NX/NY5 Controller allows you to connect with as many axes as the NJ/NX/NY5 Controller can control
- High-speed remote I/O control with communications cycle as fast as 125 μs*1
- Free-run refreshing or task period prioritized refreshing*2 with the EtherCAT Coupler Unit
- Latching (2 external latch inputs)
- Open collector pulse outputs up to 500 kHz or line driver pulse outputs up to 4 MHz
- Line driver output models with two or four channels
- Connect to the CJ PLC using the EtherNet/IPTM bus coupler
- When using the NX-EC01 together with the NX701- and NX-ECC203.
- 2. Task Period Prioritized refreshing is available when the NX-ECC203 is used together.