Decrease TCO with Simple Operation, Reduced Wiring, Batch Settings, and Batch Management
- Control Servos for up to 16 axes in a motion network with one Position Control Unit that supports
- MECHATROLINK-II *. * MECHATROLINK-II is a registered trademark of the MECHATROLINK Members Association.
- Even Smaller
Positioning of up to 16 axes can be controlled with a body the size of one CJ-series Unit. The compact body provides a perfect fit to meet the need for downsizing of equipment for multi-axis control.
- Single-cable Connection with Flexible Wiring Placement
With MECHATROLINK-II, connecting to the Servo Drive is easy. Just use a single cable (2-core shielded twisted-pair cable). Reduced wiring, with a total cable length of 50 m (or 30 m for 16 axes), allows more freedom in constructing systems
- Less Time Spent on Startup and Maintenance
Servo parameters can be set from the PLC. This means that settings and adjustments can be performed from one location rather than having to connect to each Servo Drive separately.
- Simple Expansion
An easily expandable system can be constructed that is just as efficient now with a few axes or later with up to 16 axes.
- Linked Operation of Multiple Axes with MA Functionality
The addition of an Interpolation Compensation Axis Stop Mode Setting and Interaxial Allowance Deviation Setting to linear interpolation compensation enables easier setting of linked operation between axes.