Connecting to open industrial network standard EtherNet/IP
The EtherNet/IP Coupler Unit is the link between the EtherNet/IP multivendor network and the NX-series I/O Units and Safety Units. With wide variety of the I/O Units and Safety Units, the NX-series is the perfect match for the CJ-series and multivendor Controllers.
- Up to 63 NX-IO Units can be connected to one EtherNet/IP Coupler Unit. Standard and high-performance units can be mixed.*
- Each Coupler plus its I/O form just a single EtherCAT node on the network.
- I/O control and safety control can be integrated by connecting Units for safety.
- The IP address can be found on the label on the Unit, without using software.
- Slave configuration by Sysmac Studio can be done centrally via the controller, or on-the-spot using the Coupler’s built-in USB port.