NJ/CJ-series CompoNet Master Units Increase the Range of Applicability of Sensors and Actuators.
The NJ/CJ-series CompoNet Master Unit manages the CompoNet network, controls communications between the Controller and Slave Units, and handles I/O data and message data.
- Setup is simple. Make the master’s mode settings and set the baud rate, and you’re ready to go.
- Control up to 2,560 points and 384 nodes with one Master Unit.
- Intuitive memory mapping with separate areas for Word Slave Units and Bit Slave Units.
- Seven-segment display helps with startup and enables prompt detection of problems.
- Collect information from Slave Units using message communications, or use message communications to set parameters.
- Inherits the ease of use of the CompoBus/S.
- Flexible I/O allocations with software setting function.