The carbon monoxide detector with output 4-20 mA or 2- 10 Vdc is used for the continuous monitoring of the ambient air to detect the presence of carbon monoxide (CO) gas concentrations within the ambient conditions defined in the specifications.
Main application ranges for the carbon monoxide detectors are underground car parks, tunnels, engine test stations, shelters, loading areas etc.
The Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensor it-self is a posioning stable electrochemical sensor and have 5 years life time expectancy in normal operation enviroment.
The 3 different series in Basic version of Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector
- CMA-series, Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector with IP65 plastic enclosure for wall mounting.
- CMK-series, Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector with IP65 plastic enclosure supplied with duct mounting set for duct mounting.
- CMR-series, Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector with stainless steel enclosure for wall mounting designed with a practical snap closing without screwing. To avoid unauthorized opening, the CMR enclosure in stainless steel can only be opened by opening tool TL1 SSE
Features for the Basic version of Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector CMA, CMK and CMR-series:
- Supply voltage 18-28 Vdc
- Outputs 4-20 mA or 2-10 Vdc
- Measuring ranges
- 0-50 ppm,0-100 ppm, 0-150 ppm, 0-200 ppm, 0-300 ppm,
- 0-400 ppm, 0-500 ppm, 0-1000 ppm or 0-2000 ppm
Basic-version with CMA, CMK and CMR-series is the lower cost version with no possibilities to add any options. Select DeLuxe-version with CMC-series or Premium-version with CMD, CMB and CMS-series when more features/options such Relays, LCD display, LED indication, Buzzer etc. are required.