The Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector is used for the detection of carbon monoxide (CO) within a wide range of commercial applications such as vehicle exhaust in parking structures (e.g. underground garages), engine repair shops, tunnels, equipment rooms and ventilation systems etc.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector CMD, CMB and CMS-series including digital measurement value processing and temperature compensation for the continuous monitoring of the ambient air to detect carbon monoxide concentrations (CO).
The Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector sensor it-self is a posioning stable electrochemical sensor and have 5 years life time expectancy in normal operation enviroment.
The 3 different series in Premium version of Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector
- CMD-series, Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector with IP65 plastic enclosure for wall mounting.
- CMB-series, Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector with IP65 plastic enclosure supplied with duct mounting set for duct mounting.CMS-series, Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector with stainless steel enclosure for wall mounting designed with a practical snap closing without screwing. To avoid unauthorized opening, the CMS enclosure in stainless steel can only be opened by opening tool TL1 SSE
Features for the Premium version Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector CMD, CMB and CMS-series:
- Supply voltage 18-28 Vac/dc
- Outputs (0)2-10 Vdc or (0)4-20 mA (jumper selectable)
- 0-50 ppm,0-100 ppm, 0-150 ppm, 0-200 ppm, 0-300 ppm,
- 0-400 ppm, 0-500 ppm, 0-1000 ppm or 0-2000 ppmMeasuring ranges
Options for Premium version Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector CMD, CMB and CMS-series:
- Relay Pack (2 alarm relays)
- *LCD display
- *LED indicator
- Modbus RS-485