Sold in packs of 10 data loggers, the ultra low cost EL-PDF-1-004 data logger comes with pre-configured alarms for use with Ambient Pharma Goods – simply press the Start button to begin logging. The LEDs give a quick status update and show whether the temperature has exceeded an alarm condition at any point. When a logging session is finished, simply tear open the waterproof wallet to reveal the USB connector and plug into your PC. The logger will then automatically generate a PDF report that you can save to your PC. The “Plug and Play” functionality and compact, lightweight design of this logger make it ideal for logistics use.
A cumulative alarm feature is available upon request. This is designed to trigger if the temperature has been within a specified range for a specified amount of time through the duration of the whole log. There will be an LED indication when you are in the cumulative alarm region (both LEDs flash) but an alarm will not be triggered until the specified amount of time has been exceeded (or matched).
Purchase a pack of waterproof plastic bags EL-CC-BAG and re-use the logger for up to a year.
- 4 data loggers for monitoring Chilled Goods, Frozen Goods, Ripening Goods and Ambient Pharmaceutical.
- Custom cumulative alarm versions of each logger available if required.
- No set-up required. One button press-to-start logging.
- Pre-configured with appropriate sample rates, alarm thresholds and cumulative alarms for each application.
- No software required. Results appear in an automatically generated PDF file.
The EL-PDF-1-004 PK10 is suitable for monitoring ambient temperatures for pharmaceuticals. Applications include:
- Cold Chain in the Pharma Industry