Available in packs of 10, the ultra low cost single-use EL-CC-2-004 PK10 Ambient Pharmaceutical Goods data logger measures and stores both temperature and humidity information. The unit comes pre-configured with High 25°C, Low 8°C Alarms – simply press the button to start logging. During a logging session, pressing the button will light up the status LEDs to give a quick indication of whether the temperature has exceeded an alarm condition at any point. Once your session is completed, tear open the IP67-rated plastic wallet to reveal the USB connector and plug it in to your PC. Use the free EasyLog CC software for Windows to download and graph the data.
Please Note Whilst in this version of the logger temperature alarms are fixed, and humidity alarms are not set, Lascar can also provide custom configurations of this logger where both temperature and humidity alarms are set to your specifications.
- Three loggers for monitoring Ambient Pharmaceuticals, Blood and Platelets in transportation.
- Also measures 0 to 100% Relative Humidity range.
- No set-up required. One button press-to-start logging.
- Single use with up to 12+ months battery life.
- Various export options including PDF, Microsoft Excel and JPEG
The EL-CC-2-004 PK10 is suitable for the following applications:
- Cold Chain in the Pharma Industry