The EL-BT-2 data logger measures and stores up to 500,000 temperature and humidity readings. The LCD screen on the device indicates Bluetooth connection status as well as logger operation. The push button allows cycling of current, minimum and maximum recorded values. The EL-BT-2 comes with rechargeable battery and can be used with a USB wall charger.
The EL-BT-2 is designed for use with Android tablets and smart phones only. The EasyLog BT app for Android™ is available on Google Play and allows you to manage your EL-BT-2 logger with ease.
Within the app you can set the sample rate, temperature scale, temperature and humidity alarms, Bluetooth power-save settings, LCD settings and variable start times. Downloaded data will be saved to your phone’s memory card and can be viewed at any time. You can then send the data via email or your preferred cloud service to another device or Windows PC for further analysis.
• Download recorded data and view on your device
• Animated walkthrough of the setup process
- -20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F) and 0 to 100% RH measurement range
- Setup and download using the free EasyLog BT app for Android™
- View data on your Android™ device or export to EasyLog Graph for Windows
- Store up to 500,000 temperature and humidity readings
- LCD screen shows the current, minimum and maximum readings and status indication
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
The EL-BT-2 is suitable for a wide variety of remote applications. These include:
- Housing & Business Premises
- Facilities Management
- Museum and Heritage Monitoring