Integration of Safety into Machine Automation Enables Simple, Flexible System Configuration.
- EN ISO13849-1 (PLe/Safety Category4), IEC 61508 (SIL3) certified.
- One connection using Safety over EtherCAT (FSoE) * protocol enables flexible configuration by mixing the Safety Units with standard NX I/O.
- Hardware and safety circuits can be configured using the Sysmac Studio (Ver. 1.07)
- Integrated safety into machine automation possible by connecting with the NX-series EtherCAT Coupler.
- The Safety CPU Unit controls up to 128 Safety I/O Units.
- 4 or 8 points per Safety Input Unit. The 4-point Safety Input Unit can be directly connected with OMRON Non-contact Switches and Single Beam Sensors.
- 2 or 4 points per Safety Output Unit. The 2-point Safety Output Unit is characterized by large output breaking current of 2.0 A.
- The Safety Units can be freely allocated in any combination with standard NX I/O.
- Compliant with IEC61131-3
- Safety programs can be standardized and reused efficiently by using POUs for design and operation.