The CP1E Programmable Controller: Economical, Easy to use, and Efficient
- The E(S)-type Basic CPU Units provide cost performance and easy application with only basic functionality.
- The N(S) and NA-types Application CPU Units support Programmable Terminal connection, position control, and inverter connection
- New CP1E CPU Units now available.
- Lineup including CPU Units with built-in three ports: USB, RS-232C, RS-485.
- The depth of CPU Units with RS-232C connectors is reduced by 20 mm. (N30/40/60S(1))
- Easy connection with computers using commercially available USB cables.
- With E30/40/60(S), N30/40/60(S) or NA20 CPU Units, Add I/O, Analog I/O or Temperature Inputs by Connecting Expansion Units or Expansion I/O Units.
- Input interrupts
- Complete High-speed Counter Functionality.
- Versatile pulse control for Transistor Output for N14/20/30/40/60(S) or NA20 CPU Units.
- PWM Outputs for Transistor Output for N14/20/30/40/60(S) or NA20 CPU Units.
- Mounting Serial Option Boards, Ethernet Option Board and Analog Option Board to N30/40/60 or NA20 CPU Units.
- Built-in analog I/O, two inputs and one output, for NA-type CPU Units.