NX Units for fast and precise positioning control
- Incremental Encoder Input Unit (NX-EC0) More precise timing control by synchronizing the position data with the EtherCAT® Distributed Clock
- SSI Input Unit (NX-ECS) Synchronous Serial Interface (SSI) to connect external axes to the Sysmac system
- Pulse Output Unit (NX-PG0) Positioning control with pulse outputs to command stepper motor drives and other pulse input motor drives
- SSI clock frequency up to 2 MHz
- High-speed remote I/O control with communications cycle as fast as 125 μs*1
- Free-run refreshing, synchronous I/O refreshing, or task period prioritized refreshing*2 with the NX1P2 CPU Unit or EtherCAT Coupler Unit
- The MC Function Modules of the NJ/NX/NY5 Controllers allows the encoder to be used as a motion axis
- Choice of SSI Coding Methods (No conversion, binary code, or gray code)
- Time Stamping
- Multi-turn and single-turn encoders supported
- Data Refresh Status (Data refreshing can be checked on the host controller.)
- Maximum connecting SSI cable length: 400 m
- Connect to the CJ PLC using the EtherNet/IPTM bus coupler
- 1. When using the NX-EC01 together with the NX701- and NX-ECC203.
- 2. Task Period Prioritized refreshing is available when the NX-ECC203 is used together.mpanies.